Use Product Options Menu to Select Collet Size for Brushless Rotary Handpiece: 2.35mm (3/32″) (K.1055) or 1/8″ (K.105518).
K.1055 Dual Port Kit comes with 2 Handpieces:
• Brushless rotary handpiece connects to Port B located in the back of the control box. It runs virtually vibration free with high torque throughout the entire speed range of 1,000-50,000 rpm. See additional specs below.
• Brush type High Torque, Chuck Style rotary handpiece connects to Port A in the front of the control. See additional specs below.
• Control box with digital display, variable speed foot pedal, 2 handpiece cradles, and an extra fuse also included. See additional specs below.
• Two Year Limited Warranty
• Brushless motor design carbon brushes NEVER need changing
• Maximum Torque or Watts Output 10 oz. in or 70mNm or 230W. Powerful even at minimum speeds
• Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
• Additional port for Brush Type Micromotor Handpiece:
This brushless micromotor is ideal for various applications at high, medium and low speed.
- High Speed Applications: Running at high speed, it provides smooth, clean, and sharp detailing in metal and wood. It’s also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing. You never need to changes the brushes on this handpiece.
- Medium Speed Applications: At medium speeds it is ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, diestone, or acrylics.
- Low Speed Applications: The low end offers extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
HP4-817 Control Box and Front Panel LED
• 50/60 Hz, 100VA, 5.4″ wide, 9.1″ deep, 7″ high
• Dial speed control sets precise speed and torque
• Auto cruise, Forward or Reverse rotation, Dial or Foot speed control
• Digital display for precise speed and torque settings
• Built in overload protection
• Brushless micromotor handpiece connects to port on back side of control box
• Brush-type handpiece connects to port in front.
H.MH-150 Brushless Handpiece/Motor
• 6.3″ long, 1.06″ motor diameter, .75″ grip diameter, 8.4 oz/237.7 gr., 115 volt
• Ergonomic and brushless with long-lasting ceramic ball bearings
• Simple bur changes twist to release and lock in bur
• Comes with either 2.35mm (3/32″) or 1/8″ collet installed.
H.MH-120 Brush type High Torque/Chuck Style Handpiece/Motor
• Extra power and a geared 3-jaw #0 chuck that takes any size rotary accessory or drill bit with shanks up to 5/32″ (4mm) diameter.
• For deburring cast pieces, polishing, taking down weld seams, and moderate to heavy grinding and rapid stock removal in metal and wood.
• Comes with a chuck key in molded plastic handle.
• Length= 8-3/32″ / 205.8 mm, weight=1-lb. 2-oz / 510 grams, diameter= 1-1/64″ / 26mm at chuck end, CE compliant.
• Comes supplied in Kit K.1020 and works with the same HP4-917 Control Unit that comes with Micromotor Kits K.1070, K.1080 and K.1090.
HP7-7060 Foot Speed Control
• Variable speed foot control works with control box HP4-817.
• Varies speed from 1,000 – 50,000 RPM.
2. How To Attach and Remove Accessories and to Change Handpiece Collets: