If your order includes additional items, Customer Service will contact you to confirm your shipping choice: 1. Ship Order Complete or 2. Ship Items Available Now and Out of Stock Item Separately. All orders shipping outside of the US will ship complete ONLY.
Use Product Options Menu to Select Collet Size and Plug Option:
Handpiece with 2.35mm (3/32″) Collet-
K.1050-2 – North American Plug
K.1050-21 – UK Plug CE
K.1050-22 – Continental European Plug CE
K.1050-26 – Australian Plug
Handpiece with 1/8″ Collet-
K.105018-2 – North American Plug
K.105018-21 – UK Plug CE
K.105018-22 – Continental European Plug CE
K.105018-26 – Australian Plug
230V Dual Port K.1050-2 Kit:
Kit includes control box with digital display, handpiece with 2.35mm (3/32″) or 1/8″ collet, variable speed foot pedal, handpiece cradle, and extra fuse.
Brushless micromotor is ideal for various applications at high, medium and low speed.
- High Speed Applications: Running at high speed, it provides smooth, clean, and sharp detailing in metal and wood. It’s also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing. You never need to changes the brushes on this handpiece.
- Medium Speed Applications: At medium speeds it is ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, diestone, or acrylics.
- Low Speed Applications: The low end offers extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
Overall Product Features-
Two Year Limited Warranty
Brushless motor design carbon brushes NEVER need changing
Maximum Torque or Watts Output 10 oz. in or 70mNm or 230W. Powerful even at minimum speeds
Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
Additional port for Brush Type Micromotor Handpiece:
HP4-817-2 (230V) Control Box and Front Panel LED Specifications and Features-
50/60 Hz, 100VA, 5.4″ wide, 9.1″ deep, 7″ high
Dial speed control sets precise speed and torque
Auto cruise, Forward or Reverse rotation, Dial or Foot speed control
Digital display for precise speed and torque settings
Built in overload protection
Brushless micromotor handpiece connects to port on back side of control box
Optional brush type handpiece connects to port in front.
H.MH-150 Brushless Handpiece/Motor Specifications and Features –
6.3″ long, 1.06″ motor diameter, .75″ grip diameter, 8.4 oz/237.7 gr., 115 volt
Ergonomic and brushless with long-lasting ceramic ball bearings
Bur changes are quick and easy with a simple twist of the front section of the Handpiece
Comes with 2.35mm (3/32″) or 1/8″ collet.
HP7-7060 Foot Speed Control –
This variable speed foot control works with control box HP4-717 to vary speed from 1,000 to 50,000 RPM.
1. K.1050 Brushless Micromotor:
2. How To Attach and Remove Accessories and to Change Handpiece Collets: