If your order includes additional items, Customer Service will contact you to confirm your shipping choice: 1. Ship Order Complete or 2. Ship Items Available Now and Out of Stock Item Separately. All orders shipping outside of the US will ship complete ONLY.
Use Product Options Menu to Select Collet Size for Brushless Rotary Handpiece: 2.35mm (3/32″) (K.1053) or 1/8″ (K.105318).
K.1053 Dual Port Kit comes with 2 Handpieces:
• Brushless rotary handpiece connects to port in the back of the control box. It runs virtually vibration free with high torque throughout the entire speed range of 1,000-50,000 rpm. See additional specs below.
• Brush type Hammer handpiece operates at 1,000 – 2,500 strokes per minute. Connects to port in front of the control box. See additional specs below.
• Control box with digital display, variable speed foot pedal, 2 handpiece cradles, and an extra fuse also included. See additional specs below.
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Brushless motor design carbon brushes NEVER need changing
- Maximum Torque or Watts Output 10 oz. in or 70mNm or 230W. Powerful even at minimum speeds
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
- Additional port for Brush Type Micromotor Handpiece:
This brushless micromotor is ideal for various applications at high, medium and low speed.
- High Speed Applications: Running at high speed, it provides smooth, clean, and sharp detailing in metal and wood. It’s also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing. You never need to changes the brushes on this handpiece.
- Medium Speed Applications: At medium speeds it is ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, diestone, or acrylics.
- Low Speed Applications: The low end offers extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
HP4-817 Control Box and Front Panel LED
- 50/60 Hz, 100VA, 5.4″ wide, 9.1″ deep, 7″ high
- Dial speed control sets precise speed and torque
- Auto cruise, Forward or Reverse rotation, Dial or Foot speed control
- Digital display for precise speed and torque settings
- Built in overload protection
- Brushless micromotor handpiece connects to port on back side of control box
- Brush type handpiece connects to port in front.
H.MH-150 Brushless Handpiece/Motor
- 6.3″ long, 1.06″ motor diameter, .75″ grip diameter, 8.4 oz/237.7 gr., 115 volt
- Ergonomic and brushless with long-lasting ceramic ball bearings
- Bur changes are quick and easy with a simple twist of the front section of the Handpiece
- Comes with either 2.35mm (3/32″) or 1/8″ collet installed.
H.MH-110 Brush Type Hammer Handpiece/Motor
- 6-1/4″ overall length, 9/16″ grip diameter, 1″ motor diameter, 13oz/369 gr., 1.5 amps (115V) .75 amps (230V)
- Ideal for stone setting applications and engraving techniques.
- Slender contoured grip and impact adjustment ring for precise hammering work.
- Operates from 0-2,500 strokes per minute. The force of the impact of the H.MH-110 reciprocating handpiece can be adjusted from light to full by turning the metal ring while the motor is off or running.
- The speed of the hammer action can also be varied from 0-2,500 strokes per minute with the dial on the control unit.
- Used with the supplied Graver Holder, the handpiece becomes a precision power engraver- no need for an air compressor or a flexible shaft drive.
- 3-Anvil Points with Threaded Shanks p/n HP10177
- 1-Graver Holder with Allen Key p/n HPH8-214. Screws into the front end of the handiece and converts it into a power engraving tool. Comes with 5/64″ allen key (graver not included).
- 1-5mm Open End Wrench, Handpiece Cradle p/n HP4-933, Spare Motor Brushes p/n HP4-163, 2 Pins used to tighten Anvil Points
HP7-7060 Foot Speed Control
• Variable speed foot control works with control box HP4-717. Varies speed from 1,000 – 50,000 RPM.