Foredom’s Work Bench System is more than just a motor hanger. This quality constructed, modular system is a new and attractive way to organize and light your workspace for jewelers, carvers, lab technicians and precision fabricators. Each component of the Work Bench System shown here, is available separately.
The customizable components attach to the MamH-13 Double Motor Hanger – or two sizes of support rods for users who already have a motor hanger, work with micromotors and other non-flex shaft tools, or just want and need a method to get organized. The pivoting LED Light Bar, and 10 “Component Arms” that swing horizontally 180º to keep accessories or compact tools within reach, or stored out of the way when not needed. A Dual Handpiece Rest that attaches to the support rod is also available.
MAMH-13 Motor Hanger is the central component of the Foredom Work Bench System. It has a 25-3/4″ long x .875″ diameter Upright Rod and Angled Extension Rod with two spring safety clips for holding one or two motors. It comes with the MABC-3 Base Mounting Plate and wood screws for attaching to any bench top. The angled extension rod height can be adjusted so that motors hang between 33″ to 38″ above the work area, as measured from the top of the motor, and 20″ to 28″ off to the right or left side of your work piece. These are the proper measurements for maintaining a relaxed curve to the flexible shaft.
MALB-1 LED Light Bar with Shade is a unique 31-1/2″ long LED Light Bar with Shade that illuminates an entire work surface in the horizontal position and pivots 90º upright to turn off.
Component Arms are made of brushed stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and powder coated steel. Most of them are 12″ long with uniform mounting brackets.
- MAAH-B Bur Holder Arm with two tiers for holding 95 burs with 3/32″ and 1/8″ shanks. Arm: 12″ l x 2″ w x 1-1/4″ h (30cm x 5cm x 3cm), 2.5 lb packaged wt.
- MAMH-J Arm for 6 Jars with plastic screw on caps. 6– 1.35 oz. (40ml) plastic jars with screw on tops. Jars are 1-1/2″ (3.18cm) in diameter and 2-1/8″ deep (55mm). Arm: 12″ l x 2″ w x 2-1/2″ h (30cm x 5cm x 6cm), 1.7 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-P Peg Arm with 10 angled 1-1/2″ long pegs and non-scratching felt along the upper edge. Use to hang saw frames, store pliers, tweezers, etc. on non-scratch felt upper edge. 5 Pegs on each side are 1-1/2″ long x 5/16″ in diameter (3.7cm x 0.8cm). Arm: 12″ l x 4″ w x 1-1/2″ h (30cm x 10.2cm x 3.7cm), 1.9 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-M Magnetic Arm with non-scratch felt surface. Securely holds various accessories and small metal tools. Please Note: This arm can magnetize tools. Arm: 12″ l x 1/2″ w x 1-1/2″ h (30cm x 1.2cm x 3.7cm), 2.6 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-T Tray Arm with 3 movable partitions. Arm: 12″ l x 2-1/4″ w x 1-1/4″ h (30cm x 5.8cm x 3cm), 2.6 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-H Multi Handpiece Arm with pegs for storing up to six handpieces. Arm: 12″ l x 2-1/4″ w x 1-1/4″ h (30cm x 5.8cm x 3cm), 1.7 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-S Shelf Arm – medium is a platform for holding compact bench top tools including a micromotor, filter hood, wax carver and more. Arm: 4.7″ x 6.1″ (120mm x 155mm), 2.0 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-S2 Shelf Arm – small is a platform for holding compact bench top tools including a micromotor, filter hood, wax carver and more. Arm: 10.2″ x 8.7″ (260mm x 220mm), 3.15 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-S3 Shelf Arm – large is a platform for holding compact bench top tools including a micromotor, filter hood, wax carver and more. Arm: 9.3″ x 13.2″ (235mm x 335mm), 4.2 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-HR Dual Handpiece Rest Holds two handpieces off the work surface when not in use. Made of polycarbonate and aluminum. Dimensions: 5-1/4″ l x 3-1/4″ w x 1-1/2″ h (13.3cm x 8.3cm x 3.8cm), 1.1 lb packaged wt.
- MAAM-L 25-3/4″ Support Rod – .875″ dia. upright rod for holding components of the Work Bench System. Includes MABC-3 Mounting Plate and wood screws. For users who already have a motor hanger.
- MAAM-S 17-3/4″ Support Rod – .875″ dia. upright rod for holding components of the Work Bench System. Includes MABC-3 Mounting Plate and wood screws. For users who already have a motor hanger.
- MABC-3 Base Mount for MAMH-13 Screws into benchtop for permanent mounting. Holds Work Bench support rods or other rods .875″ in diameter. Includes screws.