Use the Drive Cup to attach the Angle Grinder Head, Belt Sander Head, or Filer Head to H.30® Handpiece:
1. Remove handpiece from flexible shaft before mounting head.
2. Use the chuck key to open the 3-jaw chuck on your handpiece.
3. Insert and tighten the drive cup (A-69210) until drive cup head is flush with the chuck jaws.
4. Loosen angle grinder collar holdfast screw.
5. Align and match up drive cup with angle grinder spindle and insert handpiece until it bottoms out into mounting collar.
6. Tighten collar holdfast screw.
7. Check that the handpiece is engaged by turning the mounted flap wheel or accessory by hand while looking into bottom of handpiece to ensure that handpiece key way or spindle is rotating. When you are sure that the head is attached properly, you can reconnect the H.30® handpiece to the flexible shaft.