K.2820 – Jewelers Kit with Quick Change Handpiece and Metal Speed Control.
1. Series SR Motor: Foredom’s most popular and best motor for general use. The 1/6 HP, ball bearing, hang-up style; M.SR runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and our standard 39″ long key tip inner shafting for connecting to any of Foredoms interchangeable handpieces.
2. C.SCT Speed Control: foot operated variable speed control comes in a heavy cast iron metal housing. The extra weight provides added stability and control. The bottom surface of the C. SCT is covered with non-skid material. It features the same durable electronics as the C.FCT. The ergonomics allow precise and reliable speed control with your foot. For use with 115 Volt M.SR, M.SRB, M.SRH and M.SRBH motors. CSA Listed. It is interchangeable with Foredom’s C.FCT-1 and C.EM-1 controls. 7″ long, 5″ wide, 2-1/2″ high, packaged wt-6 lb/2.7 kg, 4 Amps, 60 Hz
3. H.20 Handpiece: “quick change” handpiece is only for use with 3/32″ shank accessories and is popular among jewelers who work with that shank size and make frequent bur changes. Features a molded plastic front grip with tapered sides for easy and close handling. It has pre-lubricated ball bearings that do not require lubrication.
4. AK11 Accessory Kit 42-pc. assortment of metal working accessories including various shapes, sizes and grits of Satin Finishers, Bristle and Brass Cup, Wheel & End Brushes, Scotch-BriteTM Radial Bristle Discs, High Speed Steel Fluted Engraving Burs, Rubber Bonded Abrasive Wheel and Disc, Sanding Bands, Screw and Rubber Drum Mandrels, V Stone and Unitized Points, and Platinum White Polishing Compound.
5. A-10081 Rotating Bur Holder
6. Flexible Shaft Grease