Wayne Werner: Work Smarter NOT Harder
Wayne Werner, accomplished Jeweler, Craftsman and Metal Worker has traveled the world for more than 20 years to study metal working from Italy and Egypt to Java and Bali. He creates one of a kind limited production pieces in his Maryland studio, participates in high-end craft shows nationally, teaches private and group classes, and demonstrates Foredom tools at jewelry industry trade shows.
Wayne’s ‘Work Smarter Not Harder’ Video discussions were shot at the Foredom factory in Bethel, CT.
- Flexible Shaft Motor Overview
- Choice of Key Tip interchangeable Handpieces
- Polishing with Buffs using the BL Bench Lathe and Filter Hood
- Using the K.3340 Bench Lathe Kit with Wheel Mandrel and Collet Holder
- Using the Foredom/Wayne Werner AK3375 Sanding Accessories Kit
- Using the Foredom/Wayne Werner AK3371 Polishing Accessories Kit