Use Product Options Menu to Select Plug Option: M.BL (115 Volt Domestic Model, North American Plug), M.BL-2 (230 Volt International Model, North American Plug), M.BL-21 (230 Volt UK Plug CE Model), M.BL-22 (230 Volt Continental European Plug CE Model), M-BL-26 (230 Volt Australian Plug), M.BL-32 (230 Volt Israeli Plug)
M.BL Bench Lathe has a high torque, permanent magnet motor that is extremely quiet and smooth running. Cast iron base has mounting holes and suction cup feet for a secure hold on the work surface. Comes with right and left precision machined Tapered Spindles (A-TM-5 and A-TM-6) for holding buffs and wheels up to 4″ in diameter. Other accessories including collet holders and wheel mandrels are available.
Two Year Limited Warranty.
- 1/6 horsepower, high torque motor
- Speed Range: 500-7,000 rpm
- Motor shaft diameter: 5/16″
- Height: 5-1/8″, Width: 13″ between spindles
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- 115 Volt, 125 Watts (continuous rating), 1.8 Amp, 60 Hz, CSA Certified
- 230 Volt, 200 Watts (continuous rating), 3 Amp, 50 Hz, CSA Certified
|Dimensions||11 × 7 × 7 in|
|SKU - Voltage - Power Plug||
M-BL-26 – 230 Volt – Australia, M.BL – 115 Volt Domestic – North America, M.BL-2 – 230 Volt International – North America, M.BL-21CE – 230 Volt – United Kingdom, M.BL-22CE – 230 Volt – Continental Europe, M.BL-32 – 230 Volt – Israel