PrePackaged Tool Kits contain just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories. They take the guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications.
1. M.SRM Motor – bench style version of Foredom’s 1/6 HP Series SR motor has an integrated dial speed control built into its cast-iron base for manual speed adjustment and easy placement anywhere on the workbench.
2. Built-in Speed Control – dial is used to adjust and set speed. This manual style control allows you to maintain and return to a desired speed, time and again, by using the motor on/off switch rather than the speed control to power up the unit.
3. H.30 Handpiece – general purpose handpiece with 3-jaw, geared chuck with a 0-5/32″ capacity. Accessory changes are easy with this handpiece using the supplied HPCK-0 Chuck Key in molded plastic handle.
4. AK52 Accessory Kit – 14-pc. assortment kit with Typhoon and other carving burs.
5. Rotating Bur and Tool Holder
6. Respirator Mask, Handpiece Grip, Brass Brush and more
7. Flex shaft grease
The 1/6 hp, ball bearing Series SR has 33% more power than our older 1/8 hp motors, and 66% more than our original 1/10 hp models. The added power helps to reduce stalling or slowing down under normal workloads.
Advantages of Running in Reverse:
Left handed users have more control of the cutting tool
Reverse helps to keep dust and other debris flying away from right handed users
Alternating motor direction helps to extend the life of certain abrasives
Reverse helps with accomplishing symmetrical grinding and carving techniques
Reverse makes it easier to back out stuck drill bits
Alternating motor direction makes it easier and faster to polish metals
M.SRM motors are available in both 115 Volt and 230 Volt.