Videos feature Foredom’s line of Brush Type, Portable K.1030, and K.1050 and K.1060 Brushless Micromotors:
- Overview of Foredom’s “Brush Type” K.1070, K.1020, K.1080 and K.1090 Micromotor Kits which use the same control box. Video identifies unique and shared kit components.
- K.1070 – Changing Accessories and Collets
- K.1070 Micromotor – Changing Motor Brushes
- K.1070 Micromotor – Changing Fuse
- Overview of Foredom’s Brushless K.1050 Micromotor Kit
- With Foredom’s HP4-920 Micromotor Splitter Box you can keep any 2 brush-type handpieces that work with the HP4-917, HP4-817 or HP4-817-2 Control Unit plugged in and ready to use!
- K.1050 – Changing Accessories and Collets
- K.1030 – Portable Micromotor with Built-in Lithium Ion Battery
- How to change collets in the new K.1060 Brushless Micromotor Handpiece.