H.15 Hammer Handpiece
- The H.15 Handpiece has hammering rather than rotary action.
- It operates at low speeds (0-5,000 rpm) by jewelers for stone setting and decorative work.
- Comes with an anvil point (HP10177).
- Jeff Georgantes is demonstrating the Foredom H.15 Hammer Handpiece.
- He also is using AK101 6-piece Anvil Point Kit to show stone setting and texturing.
- He polishes with the H.20 Handpiece.
Jeff Georgantes is a talented artist, jeweler, educator and head of the Jewelry/Metals program at Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH. His work can be seen in Alan Revere’s book, The Art of Jewelry. He taught at College of the Redwoods, Eureka, CA and has taught numerous visiting artist workshops across the US. He also helped develop and coordinate the Jewelry/Metals program at the Mendocino Art Center. He has a MFA in Jewelry/Metals from CSU, Fullerton, a BA in Art and MA in Sculpture.