Use Product Options to Select Handpiece:
H.30H 3-jaw Chuck-style Handpiece is in these kits:
K.8306-21 has a UK power plug
K.8306-22 has a Continental European power plug
K.8306-26 has an Australian power plug
H.44HT Collet-style Handpiece is in these kits:
K.8308-21 has a UK power plug
K.8308-22 has a Continental European power plug
K.8308-26 has an Australian power plug
Flex Shaft Tool Sets include motor, speed control, and handpiece.
- 230 Volt M.SRMH Motor: Foredom’s 1/6 HP, universal, flexible shaft machine runs in forward and reverse rotation at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It combines power, reversibility, reliability, and versatility – all in one motor. This model comes equipped with a 63″ long, square drive shaft and heavy duty protective sheath in place of the standard key-tip shaft and sheath. Heavy duty shafts and sheaths can ONLY work with Foredom’s square drive handpieces- the H.25H, H.30H, H.44HT, H.43HT and H.28H.
Flex shafts are the ultimate power tools for deburring, buffing, grinding, polishing and metal finishing of any kind with larger rotary accessories. They are great for large scale woodcarving and sculpting applications with carbide or steel burs and larger mounted
- Built-in Speed Control: The dial is used to adjust and set speed. You can maintain and return to a desired speed, time and again, by using the motor on/off switch rather than the speed control to power up the unit.
- Flexible shaft grease
- Handpiece Choose ONE: Both of these have positive locking mechanism (locking ring) for use with square drive shaft SRH, TXH, LXH and discontinued H motors and pre-lubricated, shielded ball bearings that never require maintenance. These handpieces are NOT interchangeable with Foredom’s handpieces that fit on key tip shafts.
- H.30H: Square drive handpiece has a geared 3-jaw #0 chuck with 0-5/32″ (4mm) capacity. Includes chuck key in molded handle.
5-13/16″ long, 1″ dia. (center), ship wt. 10.55 oz.
- H.44HT: Collet type square drive handpiece that accepts accessories with up to 1/4″ diameter shanks. Comes with 3/32″, 1/8″ and 1/4″ (installed) collets, pin and wrench for changing collets and accessories. Other size collets are available separately or in Collet Set HP440.
6-1/4″ long, 1″ dia. (center), 3/4″ dia. (taper), ship wt. 8.85 oz.