Use Product Options to Select Handpiece: K.8305 has H.30 Handpiece, K.8307 has H.44T Handpiece, K.8328 has H.28 Handpiece
Flex Shaft Tool Sets include popular combinations of motors, speed controls, and handpieces – the three key components of a complete flexible shaft machine.
1. M.SRM Motor: A bench style version SR motor has a built-in dial speed control in a cast-iron base for placement on the workbench. Foredom’s 1/6 HP, universal, flexible shaft machine runs in forward and reverse rotation at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It combines the most important features our customers expect power, reversibility, reliability, and versatility all into one motor. It comes with a 39″ long key tip shaft assembly for connecting to a Foredom quick disconnect handpiece.
2. Flexible shaft grease
3. Choose from 3 Handpieces:
• H.30 Handpiece: Foredom’s popular chuck style handpiece features a 3-jaw, geared chuck with a 0-5/32″ capacity. Accessory changes are easy with this handpiece using the supplied HPCK-0 Chuck Key.
• H.44T Handpiece: Collet style handpiece can hold accessories with shank diameters up to 1/4″. It comes with 3/32″, 1/8″ and 1/4″ collets. The tapered design allows for close and safe work.
• H.28 Handpiece: It is a slim collet type handpiece with pre-lubricated ball bearings that require no maintenance. Comes with 3/32″ (installed) and 1/8″ collets and pin and wrench for changing collets and accessories.