Use Product Options to Select Speed Control and Handpiece Combination: K.8331 has C.FCT Control and H.30 Handpiece, K.8332 has C. FCT Control and H.44T Handpiece, and K.8333 has C.SCT Control and H.8D Handpiece.
Flex Shaft Tool Sets include popular combinations of motors, speed controls, and handpieces – the three key components of a complete flexible shaft machine.
1. M.SRB Motor: A bench style version SR motor mounted in a cast-iron base for placement on the workbench. Foredom’s 1/6 HP, universal, flexible shaft machine runs in forward and reverse rotation at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It combines the most important features our customers expect power, reversibility, reliability, and versatility all into one motor. It comes with a 39″ long key tip shaft assembly for connecting to a Foredom quick disconnect handpiece.
2. Speed Control:
C.FCT Speed Control: Comes in Sets K.8331 and K.8332 Foredom’s most popular foot operated speed control. It has solid state electronics and comes in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide design.
C.SCT Speed Control: Comes in Set K.8333 Smooth control in a heavy cast iron housing. The added weight and non-skid bottom surface minimizes unexpected movement of the control on the floor. CSA listed.
3. Flexible shaft grease
4. Choose from 3 Handpieces:
• H.30 Handpiece: Foredom’s popular chuck style handpiece features a 3-jaw, geared chuck with a 0-5/32″ capacity. Accessory changes are easy with this handpiece using the supplied HPCK-0 Chuck Key.
• H.44T Handpiece: Collet style handpiece can hold accessories with shank diameters up to 1/4″. It comes with 3/32″, 1/8″ and 1/4″ collets. The tapered design allows for close and safe work.
• H.8D Handpiece: It is a slim collet type handpiece with pre-lubricated ball bearings that require no maintenance. Chuck guard slides back when changing burs. Comes with 3/32″ (installed) and 1/8″ collets and chuck wrenches for changing collets and accessories. Includes a duplex spring for added flexibility.