Use Product Options to Select Handpiece:
Looking for the K.8301 with SR motor, foot pedal, and H.30 handpiece? Click Here!
- K.8303 has H.44T Handpiece
- K.8304 has H.20 Handpiece
- K.8323 has H.43T Handpiece
- K.8324 has H.8 Handpiece
- K.8325 has H.8D Handpiece
- K.8327 has H.28 Handpiece
Flex Shaft Tool Sets include combinations of motors, speed controls, and handpieces – the three key components of a complete flexible shaft machine. Unlike our Pre-Packed Kits, they do NOT include rotary accessory assortments but do include a tube of grease.
1. M.SR Motor: best motor for general use. The 1/6 HP, ball bearing, hang-up style M.SR runs forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging and our standard 39″ long key tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredom’s key tip compatible handpieces.
2. C.FCT Speed Control: durable electronics in heavy-duty plastic housing with an extra wide design.
3. Flexible shaft grease
4. Quick Disconnect Handpiece for Key Tip Shafts ONLY
• H.30 Handpiece: chuck-style handpiece features a 3-jaw, geared chuck with a 0-5/32″ capacity. Accessory changes are easy with this handpiece using the supplied HPCK-0 Chuck Key.
• H.44T Handpiece: collet style handpiece is popular in the industry and among woodcarvers, and accommodates larger accessories with shank diameters up to 1/4″. It comes with 3/32″, 1/8″, and 1/4″ collets. The tapered design allows for close and safe work.
• H.20 Handpiece: “quick change” handpiece is for use ONLY with 3/32″ shank accessories and is popular among jewelers who work with that shank size and make frequent bur changes. Features a molded plastic front grip with tapered sides for easy and close handling. It has pre-lubricated ball bearings that never need lubrication.
• H.43T Handpiece: a shorter version of collet-style H.44T and accepts accessories with up to 1/4″ diameter shanks. Has pre-lubricated ball bearings that never need lubrication. Comes with 3/32″, 1/8″ and 1/4″ collets, pin, and wrench for changing collets and accessories.
• H.8 Handpiece: slim collet-type handpiece with pre-lubricated ball bearings that never need lubrication. It has a chuck guard that slides back when changing burs. Comes with 3/32″ and 1/8″ collets and chuck wrenches for changing collets and accessories.
• H.8D Handpiece: same specs as the H.8 –except includes a duplex spring for added flexibility. It is a slim collet-type handpiece with pre-lubricated ball bearings that never need lubrication. It has a chuck guard that slides back when changing burs. Comes with 3/32″ and 1/8″ collets and chuck wrenches for changing collets and accessories. Duplex springs are subject to breakage and are NOT covered by warranty. They are made of special steel, double-wound tubular construction with a protective flexible spring cover. Replacement springs (HP76) are available and can be installed by the user. We recommend that only experienced users of flex shaft tools consider purchasing duplex handpieces.
• H.28 Handpiece: slender, comfortable collet handpiece with tapered grip and pre-lubricated ball bearings that never need lubrication. Comes with 3/32″ and 1/8″ collets, and pin and chuck wrench for changing collets and accessories.
|SKU - Handpiece||
K.8303 – H.44T, K.8304 – H.20, K.8323 – H.43T, K.8324 – H.8, K.8325 – H.8D, K.8327 – H.28, K.8328 – H.28
There are no reviews yet.