Use Product Options to Select Handpiece and Power Cord: K.8301-2 has H.30 Handpiece, K.8303-2 has H.44T Handpiece, K.8304-2 has H.20 Handpiece, K.8323-2 has H.43T Handpiece, K.8324-2 has H.8 Handpiece, K.8325-2 has H.8D Handpiece and K.8327-2 has H.28 Handpiece.
Power Cord Options: North American -2, United Kingdom -21, Continental European -22, Australian -26.
Flex Shaft Tool Sets include a Motor, Speed Control, and Handpiece.
Motor and Speed Control have a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
1. M.SR Motor: 230 Volt version of Foredom’s most popular and best motor for general use. The 1/6 HP, ball bearing, hang-up motor runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It is far more powerful than any of our earlier motors – 66% more than Series CC and 33% more than Series S and old 1/8 hp SR motors. It comes with a motor bale for hanging and 39″ long key tip Shaft Assembly for connecting to a Foredom standard key tip handpiece.
2. C.FCH-2 Speed Control: durable electronics and in an extra wide rugged plastic housing make this Foredom’s most popular foot operated speed control.
3. Flexible shaft grease
4. Foredom’s most popular interchangeable handpieces that fit key tip shafts only.
• H.30 Handpiece: Foredom’s best-known chuck style handpiece with 0-5/32″ capacity 3-jaw, geared chuck. Accessory changes are easy with this handpiece using the supplied HPCK-0 Chuck Key. H.30 is a standard key tip handpiece.
• H.20 Handpiece: preferred by some jewelers who make frequent bur changes, “quick change” handpiece is only for use with 3/32″ shank accessories. Features a tapered plastic front grip and sides for close handling. It has pre-lubricated ball bearings that never need lubrication. H.20 is a standard key tip handpiece.
• H.44T Handpiece: Collet style handpiece is popular with woodcarvers and in industry as it accepts accessories with up to 1/4″ diameter shanks. It comes with 3/32″, 1/8″ and 1/4″ collets. The tapered design allows for close and safe work. H.44T is a standard key tip handpiece.
• H.43T Handpiece: a shorter version of the H.44T and accepts accessories with up to 1/4″ diameter shanks. Has pre-lubricated ball bearings that require no additional lubrication. Comes with 3/32″, 1/8″ and 1/4″ collets, pin and wrench for changing collets and accessories. H.43T is a standard key tip handpiece.
• H.28 Handpiece: a slender, comfortable design with tapered grip and pre-lubricated ball bearings that do not require any additional lubrication. Comes with 3/32″ and 1/8″ collets, and pin and chuck wrench for changing collets and accessories. H.28 is a standard key tip handpiece.
• H.8 Handpiece: slim collet type handpiece with pre-lubricated ball bearings that require no additional lubrication. Chuck guard slides back when changing burs. Comes with 3/32″ and 1/8″ collets and chuck wrenches for changing collets and accessories. H.8 is a standard key tip handpiece.
• H.8D Handpiece: a slim collet type handpiece with pre-lubricated ball bearings that require no maintenance. It has a chuck guard that slides back when changing burs. Comes with 3/32″ (installed) and 1/8″ collets and chuck wrenches for changing collets and accessories. Has a duplex spring for added flexibility. Duplex springs are subject to breakage, are NOT covered by warranty and we recommend that only experienced users of flex shaft tools consider purchasing a duplex handpiece. Duplex springs are made of special steel, double wound tubular construction with a protective flexible spring cover. Replacement springs (HP76) are available and can be installed by the user. For most users, the “straight” handpiece (H.8) is the preferred solution. H.8D is a standard key tip handpiece.