Use Product Options Menu to Select Speed Control Power Cord Plug Style: K.5250-21 (United Kingdom), K.5250-22 (Continental European), K.5250-26 (Australian).
PrePackaged Tool Kits contain just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories. They take the guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications.
1. M.SR Motor: Foredom’s most popular and best motor for general use. The 1/6 hp, ball bearing, hang-up style M.SR runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and our standard 39″ long key tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredom’s standard key tip handpieces.
2. C.FCH-2 Speed Control: Table top speed control in heavy duty plastic with durable electronics. It has a dial control for precise speed settings, as well as good repeatability of previous settings.
3. H.44T Handpiece: This collet style handpiece is popular among woodcarvers as it holds larger accessories with shank diameters up to 1/4″. It comes with 3/32″, 1/8″ and 1/4″ collets. The tapered design allows for close and safe work. The H.44T is a standard key tip handpiece.
4. AKWK53 Accessory Kit: 27-pc. assortment with 3/32″, 1/8″ and 1/4″ shank accessories. It includes many unique items from Foredom- Scotch-Brite Radial Bristle Discs, Aluminum Oxide Sanding Bands and Discs, Typhoon Burs, V Stones, CeramCut Blue Stones, and more.
5. Fur, Feathers, and Fins: 3 disc DVD set with in-depth instruction for beginning woodcarvers as well as detailed tips for more advanced power woodcarvers who want to enhance their technique. Filmed at the Vermont studio of renowned carver, Frank Russell, Fur, Feathers, & Fins shows the many steps involved in bringing simple blocks of tupelo wood to life. In over 3 hours of video material, Frank walks you through the set up of his work space, the tools he uses, safety concerns and lots more. He covers in great detail the carving of 3 different animal projects: A Cotton Tail Rabbit, Mallard Drake Duck, and Small Mouth Bass. Frank’s congenial manner and accomplished teaching style lend to the enjoyment of learning to carve.
6. Flexible shaft grease