Use Product Options Menu to Select Speed Control Power Pluge: K.5230-2 (North America), K.5230-21 (United Kingdom), K.5230-22 (Continental European), K.5230-26 (Australian).
PrePackaged Tool Kits contain just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories. They take the guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications.
1. M.SRM Motor bench style version of Foredom’s 1/6 HP Series SR motor has an integrated dial speed control built into its cast-iron base for manual speed adjustment and easy placement anywhere on the workbench.
Foredom’s 1/6 HP, universal, flexible shaft machine runs in forward and reverse rotation at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. The M.SRM combines the most important features our customers expect: power, reversibility, reliability, and versatility all into one motor. It comes equipped with our standard 39″ long key tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredoom’s interchangeable, quick disconnect handpieces.
2. Built-in Speed Control the dial is used to adjust and set speed. This manual style control allows you to maintain and return to a desired speed, time and again, by using the motor on/off switch rather than the speed control to power up the unit.
3. H.30 Handpiece:Foredom’s most popular general purpose handpiece. It features a 3-jaw, geared chuck with a 0-5/32″ capacity. Accessory changes are easy with this handpiece using the supplied chuck key. The H.30 is a key tip compatible handpiece.
4. HPCK-0 Chuck Key in molded plastic handle for changing accessories.
5. AK52 Accessory Kit: 14-pc. assortment kit with Typhoon and other carving burs.
6. Rotating Bur and Tool Holder
7. Respirator, Handpiece Grip, Brass Brush and more
8. Flex shaft grease
The 1/6 hp, ball bearing Series SR has 33% more power than our older 1/8 hp motors, and 66% more than our original 1/10 hp models. The added power helps to reduce stalling or slowing down under normal workloads.
Advantages of Running in Reverse:
Left handed users have more control of the cutting tool
Reverse helps to keep dust and other debris flying away from right handed users
Alternating motor direction helps to extend the life of certain abrasives
Reverse helps with accomplishing symmetrical grinding and carving techniques
Reverse makes it easier to back out stuck drill bits
Alternating motor direction makes it easier and faster to polish metals
M.SRM motors are available in both 115 Volt and 230 Volt.