Use Product Options Menu to Select Speed Control Power Cord Plug Style: K.2830-2 (North American), K.2830-21 (United Kingdom), K.2830-22 (Continental European), K.2830-26 (Australian), K.2830-32 (Israeli), K.2830-33 (Brazilian- 115V), and K.2830-34 (Brazilian- 230V).
PrePackaged Tool Kits contain just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories. They take the guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications.
1. Series SR Motor: 230 Volt version of Foredom’s most popular and best motor for general use. The 1/6 hp, ball bearing, hang-up style M.SR runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It offers substantially more power than any of our older universal motors – 66% more than Series CC and 33% more than Series S and old SR motors. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and our standard 39″ long key-tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredom’s key tip compatible handpieces.
2. C.SCH-2 Speed Control: Foredom’s popular foot operated speed control. It has solid state electronics and comes in a heavy, cast iron housing with non-skid bottom surface for stability.
3. H.30 Handpiece: Foredom’s most popular general purpose handpiece. It features a 3-jaw, geared chuck with a 0-5/32″ capacity. Accessory changes are easy with this handpiece using the supplied HPCK-0 Chuck Key. The H.30 is a key tip compatible handpiece.
4. AK11 Accessory Kit (see contents under ‘Downloads’ tab): 42-pc. assortment of metal working accessories including various shapes, sizes and grits of Satin Finishers, Bristle and Brass Cup, Wheel & End Brushes, Scotch-BriteTM Radial Bristle Discs, High Speed Steel Fluted Engraving Burs, Rubber Bonded Abrasive Wheel and Disc, Aluminum Oxide Sanding Bands, Screw and Rubber Drum Mandrels, V Stone and Unitized Points, and Platinum White Polishing Compound.(see contents under ‘Downloads’ tab):
5. A-10081 Rotating Bur Holder
6. Flexible Shaft Grease