• Hammer action engages ONLY when light pressure is applied. This prevents unintended marring or marks and allows precise placement of tool tip.
• Force of impact adjusts from light to full by turning the knurled metal ring while the motor is off or running.
• Speed of the hammer action can be varied from 0– 2,500 strokes per minute using the control box dial.
• Adapters, anvil points, graver holder, screwdriver and spare motor brush pair included.
• Coiled cord connects the handpiece to the Control Unit.Specifications:
6-1/4″ Long, 9/16″ Diameter at grip, 1″ at motor, 13 oz/369g. DC30V/1.5A. CE marked.
Comes supplied in Kits K.1080, K.1090 and Dual Handpiece Kit K.1053. Also works with the same HP4-917 Control Unit that comes with Micromotor Kit K.1070.