Foredom’s Angle Grinder attachment is designed for use with our most popular H.30 Chuck-Style Handpiece. This quality-machined, sturdy, and compact device works with 2″ and smaller discs and 2″ wheels with 3/8″ arbor holes. We offer 100+ accessories for this versatile product that can be used to grind, sand, and polish on various types of materials including metal, wood, stone, glass, ceramics, bondo and more. A Screw-Lok mandrel and felt wheel have been added to this kit at no extra charge.
The accessories in this specialized Lapidary Kit include items for Stone Carving. See Kit contents below.
Optimum Operated Speed: 10,000 to 15,000 RPM, Maximum Speed: 18,000 RPM for short intervals
1 to .75 Gear Reduction
Use in Forward Rotation ONLY.
Angle Grinder comes with the following:
- A-2202 Flap Wheel (installed), 120 grit
- A-4408 Cerium Oxide Trizact Polishing Disc – .5 micron, 50,000 grit
- A-5752 Flexible Diamond Sanding Disc, 60 grit
- A-4452 Diamond Microfinishing Sanding Disc, 125 micron grade, 120 grit
- A-4453 Diamond Microfinishing Sanding Disc, 74 micron grade, 220 grit
- A-4454 Diamond Microfinishing Sanding Disc, 45 micron grade, 320 grit
- A-4456 Diamond Microfinishing Sanding Disc, 20 micron grade, 600 grit
- A-4457 Diamond Microfinishing Sanding Disc, 9 micron grade, 1,200 grit
- A-4483 Diamond Lapping Film Disc, 3 micron grade, 4,000 grit
- A-69222 Disc Mandrel
- A-10041 PSA Velcro Disc (8)
- A-69211 Drive Pin
- A-69217 Face Spanner Wrench
- A-69218 Open-End Wrench
- A-69219 Hex Wrench, 3mm
- A-69212L Long Hub, 8mm high, 14mm long mounting screw
- A-69225 Screw-Lok Disc Mandrel – New
- A-3402 Screw-Lok Felt Wheel, 5/16″ thick
We reserve the right to substitute comparable accessories.
One-Year Limited Warranty.
Length: 3-1/8″, Width: 2-1/2″ (at widest), Depth: 2-3/4″
1. Kit and Instructions for Installing Angle Grinder onto Handpiece- Accessories shown are for General Kit and not this specialized Stone Carving Kit: