Foredom® and Tool Designer, Jeweler & Educator Kate Wolf are partnering to offer this quality tool:
Wolf Adjustable Trimmer A-WT1728 has added features:
- Adjustable table for trimming and making accurate beveled cuts.
- Use with cylinder bur (11.1 mm diameter max.) and H.30® handpiece to quickly and accurately trim wax or plastic.
- Can be hand held (against a table or benchpin) or placed in a GRS BenchMate bracket using the included Wolf GRS Collar.
- Degree indexing on the side of the stainless steel table for easy milling and reproducing precise angles. Table slides to keep gap between table and bur minimal.
- Included Rip Fence helps in making smooth straight cuts.
- Use with separating disk(s) on metal to cut grooves for inlay or channel setting. Can be used with sanding cartridges for metal work.
Kate Wolf has been carving wax and making jewelry for 37 years; and teaching for 25 years. She teaches workshops throughout the United States and at her studio in Portland, Maine. Highly entertaining, creative people travel from all over the world to take classes with her. Kate won MJSAs Innovation Award for her Wolf Tools and Wolf Wax by Ferris and continues to develop tools for jewelers to love. Thanks to both Kate Wolf and Jewelry Academy of Austin for the video below: