Choice of 6 different abrasive wheels to fit the 2″ Angle Grinder
- A-10054 Cup Wheel – 1/4″ Working Edge for medium to fine finishing.
- A-10062 Tapered Knife Edge for med. to fine finishing.
- A-10063 Flat Wheel – 1/4″ Working Edge for extremely fine cutting.
- A-10068 Silicon Carbide Flat Wheel – 1/4″ for grinding, rough finishing, deburring, smoothing, cleaning low-tensile, brittle or ‘smeary’ type metals such as aluminum, brass, stainless steel, glass, stone, and non-metals.
- CeramCut Blue Wheels: last 3 to 5 times longer and removes material faster. Can be used on hardened and mild steel, steel alloys, chrome cobalt, titanium, platinum, other ferrous metals and wood.
- A-10064 Flat Wheel – 1/4″ Working Edge
- A-10065 Cup Wheel – 1/2″ Working Edge & Flat Side
Made in USA. Motor Speed should NOT exceed 15,000 RPM.
1. Use with A-69212L Long Hub when mounting wheels onto Angle Grinder.