- Flex Shaft Motors-Controls
- Flex Shaft Tool Kits
- Speed Controls
- For Series SR Motors, 115 Volt (Domestic)
- For Series SR Motors, 230 Volt (International)
- For Series TX and LX Motors, 115 Volt (Domestic)
- For Series LX Motors, 230 Volt (International)
- For Series CC, S, SR (1/8hp) Motors-discont'd, 115V (Domestic)
- For Series CC, S, SR (1/8HP) Motors-discont'd, 230V (International)
- For Series H Motors-discont'd, 115V (Domestic)
- For Series H Motors-discont'd, 230V (International)
- Foot Switches, All Models,115 Volt and 230 Volt
- Motor Hangers
- Angle Grinder
- Belt Sander
- Bench Top Accessories
- BL Lathe and Attachments
- Dental Lab Products
- Drill Presses
- Equine Dental
- Wax Carver
- Abrasive Points-Stones-Discs
- Anvil-Hammer Tips
- Assortment Kits
- Bur Holders-Organizers
- Carbide Burs
- Chisels, Kits, Sets
- Cut-Off Wheels, Slitting Discs
- Diamond Points-Discs
- EXL Unitized Wheels
- Latch Type Burs
- Polishers and Compound
- Radial Bristle Discs-3M
- Safety Products
- Sanding Bands and Discs
- Sanding Tools-Paper-Film
- Steel Cutters and Burs
- Typhoon Burs, Sleeves, Discs
- Webstore Specials
Speed controls are required to operate a Foredom flexible shaft machine and allow the user to vary speed from low to full. Most people use a control that is separate from a motor, but within each motor series we have a model with an built-in, dial speed control: M.SRM, M.TXM, and M.LXM.
Motors connect to speed controls and NOT directly into an electrical outlet. The 6' long speed control power cord plugs into an outlet.
Foredom's offers three styles of interchangeable controls for every motor:
1. FOOT operated control in PLASTIC housing
2. FOOT operated control in METAL housing
3. MANUAL, table top dial operated control in PLASTIC housing
The most popular is the plastic housing foot operated model that features durable, solid state electronic circuitry in an extra wide footprint. The other foot operated control shares the same electronics but comes in a much heavier, cast iron housing that eliminates any unexpected movement on the floor. The third style is a table top, manual control that can be positioned anywhere on a work surface and has a dial to adjust speed.
Controls for Series TX and LX motors are NOT INTERCHANGEABLE with controls for Series SR and other discontinued universal type motors.
Foredom speed controls come in 115 volt for use here in the USA and 230 volt for use overseas. Different plug options are available for CE rated and other 230 volt models.
Finally, Foredom offers On/Off Foot Switches for use with flexible shaft and other stationary power tools. These 'Momentary On' switches allow users to turn a tool on and off without having to use the manual switch.