Brushless Micromotor Kit, High Torque and Speed, 2.35mm (3/32") or 1/8" Collet
Use Product Options Menu to Select Collet Size: 2.35mm (3/32")
(K.1050) or 1/8"
Listing of kit components shown below videos.
First video is an overview of Foredom's premier K.1050 Micromotor Kit and its components. The next offers instruction on inserting and removing accessories and changing handpiece collets.
1. K.1050 Brushless Micromotor:
2. How To Attach and Remove Accessories and to Change Handpiece Collets:
Dual Port K.1050 or K.105018 Kit:
Kit includes control box with digital display, handpiece with 2.35mm (3/32") or 1/8" collet, variable speed foot pedal, handpiece cradle, and extra fuse.
Brushless micromotor is ideal for various applications at high, medium and low speed.
- High Speed Applications: Running at high speed, it provides smooth, clean, and sharp detailing in metal and wood. It's also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing. You never need to changes the brushes on this handpiece.
- Medium Speed Applications: At medium speeds it is ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, diestone, or acrylics.
Overall Product Features-
- Low Speed Applications: The low end offers extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
Two Year Limited Warranty
Brushless motor design carbon brushes NEVER need changing
Maximum Torque or Watts Output 10 oz. in or 70mNm or 230W. Powerful even at minimum speeds
Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
Additional port for Brush-Type Micromotor Handpiece:
HP4-717 Control Box and Front Panel LED Specifications and Features-
50/60 Hz, 100VA, 5.4" wide, 9.1" deep, 7" high
Dial speed control sets precise speed and torque
Auto cruise, Forward or Reverse rotation, Dial or Foot speed control
Digital display for precise speed and torque settings
Built in overload protection
Brushless micromotor handpiece connects to port on back side of control box
Optional brush-type handpiece connects to port in front.
H.MH-150 Brushless Handpiece/Motor Specifications and Features -
6.3" long, 1.06" motor diameter, .75" grip diameter, 8.4 oz/237.7 gr., 115 volt
Ergonomic and brushless with long-lasting ceramic ball bearings
Simple bur changes twist to release and lock in bur
Comes with 3/32" or 1/8" collet.
HP7-7060 Foot Speed Control -
This variable speed foot control works with control box HP4-717 to vary speed from 1,000 to 50,000 RPM.