AK69110 Angle Grinder Attachment Only– No Handpiece
Item Number: AK69110
Foredom's New Angle Grinder attachment is designed for use with our most popular H.30 Chuck-Style Handpiece. This quality-machined, sturdy, and compact device works with 2" and smaller discs and 2" wheels with 3/8" arbor holes. We offer 100+ accessories for this versatile product that can be used to grind, sand, and polish on various types of materials including metal, wood, stone, glass, ceramics, bondo and more. 4 new Screw-Lok accessories have been added to this kit at no extra charge. See Kit contents below.
Optimum Operated Speed: 10,000 to 15,000 RPM, Maximum Speed: 18,000 RPM for short intervals
1 to .75 Gear Reduction
Use in Forward Rotation ONLY.
Angle Grinder comes with the following:
- A-2202 Flap Wheel (installed), 120 grit
- A-10033 Sanding Screen, 120 grit
- A-10042 Disc Holder Protector Pad
- A-4592 Imperial Microfinishing Film PSA Disc, 600 grit
- A-4593 Imperial Microfinishing Film PSA Disc, 400 grit
- A-4594 Imperial Microfinishing Film PSA Disc, 320 grit
- A-5632 Aluminum Oxide PSA Sanding Disc, 60 grit
- A-5683 Ceramic Purple PSA Sanding Disc, 80 grit
- A-69222 Disc Mandrel
- A-10041 PSA Velcro Disc (5)
- A-69211 Drive Pin
- A-69217 Face Spanner Wrench
- A-69218 Open-End Wrench
- A-69219 Hex Wrench, 3mm
- A-69212L Long Hub, 8mm high, 14mm long mounting screw
- A-69225 Screw-Lok Disc Mandrel - New
- A-3604 Screw-Lok Aluminum Oxide Sandpaper Disc with holes, 120 grit - New
- A-3602 Screw-Lok Aluminum Oxide Sandpaper Disc with holes, 40 grit - New
- A-3522 Screw-Lok Non-woven Abrasive Pad, 80 grit - New
One-Year Limited Warranty.
Length: 3-1/8", Width: 2-1/2" (at widest), Depth: 2-3/4"
Click on the Video Clip below to learn more about this versatile tool:
1. Kit Contents and Instructions for Installing Angle Grinder onto Handpiece: